Monday, July 11, 2016

Story Land Part II & Santa's Village


The boys are seriously E X H A U S T E D
in this picture.  They were watching the show finale at Santa's Village and one would think they didn't have a great time, they were excited to get home and go to bed but just the opposite... they had a blast, they didn't want to leave, but they could barely stay awake to watch the performance.  


All they keep talking about is when can they go back to Santa's Village.


Ryan would not go near Santa...which in turn spooked Evan so he sat on the chair.


Even though it rained off and on this day I think we picked a good day.  I would rather run from a shower than stand sweating in a LONG line for rides.  It was a cool overcast day with on and off showers.... as always Ryan found every puddle and jumped in it.



My girlfriend and I took on the Yule Log.... and WOW... it was so much fun.


I think the most favorite part for all of us was feeding the reindeer.  It was seriously the COOLEST thing ever.  The barn was beautiful and all the reindeer were there with HUGE soft fuzzy antlers.  We fed them reindeer food.  I was so surprised that even Ryan was getting in on the action.


He decided to strip down to his shorts and splash around.....


Meanwhile...... Ryan was passed out.





Our little summer vacation was a blast.  I think we will try and hit Santa's Village again in December. I think it will be so nice to bundle up and walk around with some hot chocolate.  

See you tomorrow.... I am just getting back from another weekend away on the mountain and I am up to my eyeballs in household chores.  I can't catch a break from laundry. 


2 comments:

  1. So where is this Story Land and Santa's Village? They both look like really fun, neat places to take the kids. Looks like y'all had a blast!
    www.flipflopshanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to the one in New Hampshire. Story Land is in North Conway and Santa's Village is in Jefferson. If you are near New England its a must... My boys loved it. They are the perfect age! I think I heard they have Santa's Village in East Dundee IL & also CA.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...