Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Everyone!  

I am linking up with my ladies to talk to you about my favorites for the week.  WOW, did I just say the week... seems like Monday was yesterday.  That totally flew by for me.. good/bad- I'm undecided.

OK, so if you haven't already done so, check out the blogs below for some really awesome ideas on products & just life stuff.



one

Essie nail polish.  Yes- it is the bomb.com

The colors I love are chinchilly & ballet slippers.  I wear these two on repeat. 



two

Whole Foods sucked me in.... I have always had my eyes on these beautiful orchards but I know I don't really have a green thumb and I really didn't have the heart to spend $20 just for the thing to die on me.. but it was only $10 so I thought I would give it a try.  So far so good.  I am supposed to water it once a week for 5 minutes, and then keep it in bright light.. but not direct light.  It really is beautiful.  The only downfall of orchards is that even after the petals fall off you need to keep it out in bright light and it will re-bloom.  I am not sure that I can keep a dead looking plant in my kitchen but I am going to try it.

Do any of you have orchards, if so... how long until they re-bloom?  Just curious... I guess I could google it.  



three

Since I was talking flowers I guess I should include these beauties in with my favorites of the week.  I talked about them before but I'll say it again.... I planted three of these plants outside my fence on June 24, 2011.  My mother in law who lives next door was just about to have a baby shower for me and I knew I needed to doctor up my yard a little so I had Matt run to the farm up the hill.  He grabbed these for me and we planted them on that morning... Evan ended up surprising us a month early... I gave birth August 9.... so every year now, right before Evan's birthday I get these beautiful blooms... I cut them and bring them inside.  They remind me of my shower and all the fun, cute stuff I got for him and the wonderful day I had with my friends and family.



four

I grabbed these at Whole Foods.  It is a non fat drinkable yogurt.  I bought raspberry, blueberry & vanilla.  I make a smoothie every morning and I started to add this to it and it is delicious.  It gives it a little bit different texture which I like.  Sometimes when I add the protein powder I find the smoothies to be a bit grainy and this really helps.  Plus it has 1 billion probiotics per serving... 



five

This is hands down my most favorite of the week.  Ryan wanted to be a big boy...insisted on wearing his brothers flip flops and putting them on by himself.  He was so proud.  I looked down at his feet and couldn't help but smile.. I love this kid... he totally rocks my world.



six

I mentioned these in my What's Up Wednesday post.  I really am in LOVE.  Zella really knows the way to my heart.  These are the most comfortable leggings ever.

I got them from Nordstrom during the anniversary sale.  I think most of the sizes are sold out.  I tried on a bunch of different styles but these were my favorite.  I really liked that they didn't have any seems across the butt.  What is even better is that I wore them during my insane workout and they didn't even budge.  They kept up around my waist the whole time.  There is nothing worse than working out and having to hike up your pants during lunges.  no way!



seven

I will say it over and over until Target hears me... these jean shorts are A M A Z I N G ! !

I just love the fit, style, feel, length, color... ahhh it gives me all the feels.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites this week.  

Have a great weekend.





SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. The toes in that photo! So cute I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...