Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's Friday and I'm ready to sing... pick up my girls and hit the party scene.

LOVE me some Aaliyah... accept I am not hitting up a party or hanging with my girls... I am in the car on a 6 hour road trip to upstate New York for my husbands 24-hour dirt bike challenge.  We went last year and it was so much fun.  We stayed at the cutest bed and breakfast and watched Daddy race here and there through out the day.  

It seriously is one of the toughest races and he rode it for 20 hours straight last year.  I am so proud of my husband and his strength.  I admire his determination and never giving up attitude.  

I just wish he would remember not to put whites in with colors or dry my wool sweaters.

I still love him.

So, lets jump in.  I am linking up with my girls to bring you my favorites this week.  Check out their favorites below.


one

The boys are going to be SUPER excited to cheer on Matt at the race.  Ryan probably doesn't remember anything from the previous year so I am super pumped to see how he likes all the bikes.


I packed the tie-dye shirt again for good luck.


two

I scored some major deals this year.  I got Matt a couple Patagonia items and some really cute tops for me.  I think I will do a snap chat haul when it all comes in and show you guys.  Follow me on Snap - LorFerruch


three

This little dude is having a birthday tomorrow.  He will always be my baby.

four

How cute are these Hanna pieces... Ry got them for his birthday.

five

We said goodbye to a very special pup.  Cayman lived the best life.  He was such a spoiled little guy and my boys loved him so much.  Matt's parents had this guy in the family for the last 12 years and I can't picture a summer without him swimming with us in the pool.  He is going to be missed.

six

Our blackberry bushes are going CRAZY right now.  We picked so many this afternoon and Ryan could not get them in his mouth fast enough.






I am still on the computer shopping the sale.  I LOVE that I am getting such great deals but cry when I really think about the fact I am ordering winter coats and UGG boots (sigh) at least I am saving, right! right.

I'll see you Monday with a recap of our weekend.  Matt will fly out for his ship this week so I am putting together a hitch goals list.  Anything you think I should add? message me.  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just found you through Friday Favorites...I love your blog and can't wait to follow along. ;) Our house is small but our hearts are full as well. Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you found me!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...