Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Show and Tell: Pets


I wasn't planning on posting up for Show and Tell this week because I couldn't get my act together but I did want to link quickly to share with you our first three fur babies.  

I am linking up with Andrea from momfessionals to talk to you about these crazies.


Shibley aka Shibs, Shibby, Shibbers-she is our Saint Bernard.  Currently shaved for the summer weighing in at a whopping 170 pounds.  That is 150 pounds of fur and 20 pounds of crazy.


The Color of Money- green boy aka Newman.  Our first fur baby, 9 years old... biggest love ever.  He is weighing in just shy of 230 pounds.  This big guy is the protector of all... you can't come near my kids unless you come through Newman.


Mt. McKinley aka- Kinley... weighing in at 187.  She is the cuddliest, softest, and most gentle in our little family.  She is Newman's niece.  We also got her from Colorado.  Kinly is our baby... she is a great dog and we love her. 


Here is what you need to know.
Mastiffs & Saint Bernards are great with kids.
They shed A LOT. 
They sleep A LOT.
They don't eat as much as you think.
They slobber and throw "slingers" on your walls when they shake.
You do not need an alarm system. 
They will protect your family & love on the ones you invite into your home.
Their vet bills are as big as their size.
You will need to clean. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY if you want a clean house
You will need to replace your vacuum yearly.  
You will then get sick of replacing your vacuum and install central vac.



Our dogs are a part of our family.  If you want to be a part of us, you need to be a part of them.  Please don't wear nice things over our house,  don't mind when you are greeted with slobber and slingers... 
if you can look past that, you will love them! :)

If you want to see more photos of these loves you can check them out here.  If you are interested in learning more or if you are brave enough to want one of your own, please message me... There is nothing worse than buying from a puppy mill.  I have contacts all over for breeders of these beauties and am loaded with information on them. 

Don't forget to check the rest of our link ups.  



7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful doggies! I am a huge dog lover and these large breeds are so adorable. I have a 15 lb pug and she is the light of our family. I can only imagine if she was 200 lbs, especially as a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is one gorgeous little pack of pups! (or I suppose I shouldn't say little now should I?) I love Saint Bernards but you don't get to see them much were we live (we're in the city, so small apartments). So I really enjoyed reading about yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are crazy but we love them.

      Delete
  3. Also - totally following your blog now :) You sucked me right in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHH My son deleted your first comment!! I am not sure if you know that I say "please don't touch that" "no, thank you" to Ryan but I do.... about 957,398 times a day and he was messing with my computer while I was making coffee... and BAM. Gone, and I don't know how to get your comment back. However, I wanted to say I am so glad you can relate to the slobbering. Some people look at me crazy. Also, I will need to google Westie.. I've never heard of it. Thanks for following along and I am so glad I sucked you in!!! Finally, I feel like someone is reading... YAY! We are now friends for life. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. LOL! Its totally okay! And yea, some people think the slobbering is so gross but my other reply is "just rub it in, yep, just like that" hahahaha. I can totally appreciate needing to step away for coffee... that's why I named my blog what I did hahaha. (And no my last name isn't really coffee, but its my "blog" last name lol).

      Westies are the cutest small pups ever. I do however also want a second great dane, a rottweiler, a pit bull, and a horse. So you know, #dreams.

      Also, glad your hubby is home! Enjoy your family time!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...