Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites


This weekend is packed full of fun.  We have a game on Saturday morning followed by a fishing derby in our town.  Sunday is a big celebration at church and then a fun birthday party for Ryan's friend Jace.  So much to do!  It is so excited and just what my littles need since they are really missing their daddy this week.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to talk to you about my favorites of the week. 


one


I talked about this last week but during one of my whole foods visits I went to the beauty section.  I bought this mask and it is amazing.  It is meant to equalize the pigmentation in your face.  I have some brown spots and sun spots and I don't like them at all.  I haven't used this long enough to notice if it is really working but it feels great on your skin.  It also smells great.  After I rinse it off my face is so smooth.  Plus, it is very affordable and sometimes it is just nice to give yourself at home facials with products that won't break the bank.



two


I got these Nike Huarache Ultra Jacquard sneakers.  They are so comfortable.  They have a ton of colors and the fit is very true to size.  



three



After seeing so many people rave about their apple watch I decided to get one.  I originally wanted the gold face with the navy band.  I completely changed my plan and went with white and silver.  


four


I bought the boys these bathing suits.  Evan's is the orange and Ry's is the blue.  I got Evan 3T and Ryan 2T.  I am a little worried the 2T is going to be tight on his belly but I'll give it a shot.  

We have Evan's moving on celebration at school today.  I am so excited.  We are surprising him after with a little fun field trip with family.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  We are looking at rain in our forecast (sigh) but we do have a filled weekend full of fun.  


five

I love making smoothies and we have one almost every day.  Recently, I went Gluten Free and so far it has been super easy.  I find now that I really depend on my morning smoothie to help fill me up so I don't try and reach for a bagel at the drive through.  I made this smoothie booster to add to my smoothies in the morning.  It is so much easier having this handy.

For a 2-Quart Container (24) 1/4 - cup servings:
6 cups protein powder
1 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup ground flaxseed

For a 1-Quart Container (12) 1/4 cup servings:
3 cups protein powder
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/4 ground flaxseeds

Instructions.

Put all three ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together until evenly distributed.  Scoop into an airtight container.  Store in fridge.  Add a scoop to your smoothie before blending.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...