Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hi Friday- We are so happy to see you.  One more week down means one more week closer to Daddy coming home.

I have a bunch of new products that I am trying and a few new items added to my closet that I am loving.

I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to bring you the goods.

Lets just get started.

one



This stuff is awesome... This is the Glam Glow firming treatment mask.  This is right after I put it on..


15-20 minutes after wearing it.....


This is 30 minutes after applying.  I used the brush it came with and its a good thing otherwise most of the product would stay on my hands.  Also, I think next time I use it I am going to apply a thicker layer.  After 30 minutes you are supposed to peel it off, but some of my areas were a little thin and that was hard to do.  I just used a damp facecloth to remove the rest.  I am so glad I bought this. 


two


I have been making this meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  It is so delicious.  
Grilled english muffin with mashed avocado... poached egg with a little sprinkle of red pepper flakes... so delicious.


three


I got Evan's baseball card in the mail.  I love it... How cute? At first I was disappointed that he didn't smile but after looking at it more, I just love how it turned out.  His team photo is just as cute!


four


The UPS guy must think I am crazy... however, I am so happy that my pottery barn kids silver rope baskets finally arrived.  I ordered them back in February... YES!  I know, forever... so if you remember my playroom was a little disastrous.....


Now we have 8 more baskets to conceal toys and make things look a little neater.


I was not allowed to shut off Sophia the First to take this photo.  3 year old orders.


five



The boys have been wearing their new shoes and they are loving them.


six



I got these pants in the mail and I love them.  I got a size 4 and I think they are true to size, maybe a bit bigger but I do think they will fit fine.  I think that the pink in person is a lot brighter than I realized... more neon but still very pretty.  I like the fit.  They're fun!  


seven


We got our first picture of Daddy since he's been at work.  The kids went crazy over it.  Daddy was on the fast rescue boat and the boys thought it was so cool.  


We have a baseball game Saturday and an awesome church celebration that we are excited about.  

Have a fabulous weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...