Thursday, June 16, 2016

Beach with the Boys...


We are enjoying our vacation with our friends.  It is busy and we are always on the go but we are loving it.  The weather is gorgeous.  The temperature is perfect.  This trip is reminding me how much I love the ocean, and how much I've been missing it.


The boys bathing suits are from Mini Boden.  They are so cute.  They are on sale now for a great price... I am considering buying a second set for them.  They are both wearing a size 1.5-2 yr size.


Evan is loaded with sunscreen.  His skin has a bluish/white tint to it.  We are using the California Baby lotion.  It is very thick.  A little goes a long way.




I am wearing the Athleta Pacifica UPF Tank 2.  My sunglasses are from Oakley.





We had a few planes and helicopters fly over us.  The boys thought it was really cool.


Caught Ryan doing a little yoga.



We are playing hard during the day and crashing hard at night.  I love that my boys love the beach.  It is by far my most favorite place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...