Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What I Wore


Good Morning.  Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy to talk about what I have been wearing lately.  I have to say that the weather is undecided.  First it has been hot, then cold, then windy, then warm, then cold, then hot again... right now its cold.  Mother nature has some serious decisions to make... does she want to continue on into summer or what?!?!?!  it is frustrating, annoying and really making me mad.  I feel like we really missed spring, and I don't want to fast forward so much that I look back and say where did summer, go, was she even here... ahhhhh 

So, my outfits have been all over the place.


Target jeans (similar-my new favorite) // J.Crew black long sleeve tee // J.Crew Sneakers // Chanel bag (similar)



Jeans (similar) // Ralph Lauren Polo (similar) // Converse





Lilly Pulitzer Tunic sold out (similar) // lipstick


I also wore a nude color tank top from Nordstrom under this shirt.  Call me old school, or weird... but I love having a tank top tucked into my pants... maybe its a military thing.  I think I got it from wearing a school uniform for years.





I bought the boys some summer stuff from Janie & Jack.  I had a 15% discount card from Mother's Day plus it was free shipping... everything was on sale.  These polo shirts will be great for church during the summer.





I was able to wear my mechanic field jacket from J.Crew this week because it was so cold.  I love it, and I am so happy I bought it.  


Hi, my name is Loren and I usually dress like this. 




gap base ball tee (similar) // gap navy sweat shirt (similar)





Seriously.  Love.  These.  Sweats

I always walk through the clothing section of Target... you never know what you will find.  I found these sweats last year and they still have them... which must tell you that they are awesome and you need to go out right now and get them.  I have had people stop me and ask me where they are from... they are that cool.  They have other colors to.  I think that I will grab another pair next time I am in the store... 


Save 25% off your purchase with code SUMMER

Save up to 30% off all lounge furniture! 

Save 40% off shirts, skirts, crops!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17






I heart pj salvage pajamas.



Seriously, if you just buy pieces that you love, or that are neutral... You are set... 

It is so easy to get sucked into the trending style, but stick to the basics, stick to what you are comfortable in, and you won't really need to have all that much...

Have a great day!  We are working our way through the week.
 WoooHooo!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same Chanel bag in grey. It is one of my favourite things ever. I would love you to pop by my blog and add a link if you get a chance http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/05/custom-made-prada-pumps-fff33.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...