Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stranded With..... Books


I am linking up with Shay from Mix and Match Mama and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything.

If we were stranded on a deserted island, what three books would we bring.... 
If you want to catch up with what we were stranded with last month you can do so here...



I am acting like a total teenager but I was OBSESSED with the Twilight books.  It was a guilty pleasure.... I started reading the first book when I was pregnant... I had the summer off and I just sat at the beach every day reading... one book, then two books, and before I knew it I was counting down the days until the movie came out.




Is anyone else still really sad that Bella and Edward broke up (in real life) HA, because I am... 




Seriously, I loved these books so much I read them twice.... 



Again, acting like a total teenage school girl... I loved this series.. I actually still need to read the mocking jay, even though I saw the movie.... I had new born babies during the time these books were popular and the movies were out.. so I just jumped to watching the 3rd movie before I read the book but I will read it only because I haven't seen the 4th movie and I am not going to until I read the book.  After I watch all the movies I will just re read all the books again.


I don't know about you but after reading and watching I totally wanted to be Katniss Everdeen... First of all, how gorgeous.. and secondly.... she is pretty badass.


If I was stranded on an island, I would want to be stranded with Katniss.  Just saying.


OK, real life here.


I would probably take this book... My husband created this for me for my first mother's day... I cried like a baby.. It is so special.  I love every picture and memory that this book has of my pregnancy and birth.


We struggled to have a baby for a long LONG time and we finally ended up doing IUI's (which didn't work) and moved on to IVF.... with that came this little miracle baby.  


It is so special to me. 


 I think he needs to step up his mother's day gift game and make one from Ryan.... 





It was so fun to see what everyone was bringing with them from their medicine cabinet... can't wait to read what they will bring for books... & if your interested, join us next time for which three netflix series!



Have a great day, see you tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...