Monday, May 16, 2016

Life Lately





We had some gorgeous weather so we were able to walk home from school a couple times.  The boys love doing this... especially when we get to the lake... they throw rocks and sticks in.


I love watching Ryan run... it is the cutest.






After school I made a quick apple nacho plate.  Slice up some apples, sprinkle some chocolate chips, granola, peanuts and marshmallows... top it off with butterscotch caramel, peanut butter and nutella... 

Evan had a game that night so we were planning on pizza afterwards... this was just enough to hold them over.


I am still loving my target jeans... probably one of the best ripped style I have owned.


YAY, dining room progress.  We got the caulking done, paint done... we even installed the heating vents.. I still have my eye on this chandelier from pottery barn... It is so similar to the one I have (just a bit bigger) so I can't really justify the expense, but I know that it would make a huge different in the room with just a little bit bigger chandelier.




I brought the poufs I bought from target in to see how they would look against the white and I think I am going to love them!

I heard some cutting and crashing, come out in the field to find Matt taking out some small saplings.  


Just out for a morning ride :) 


We had a family party over the weekend and I wore this new Lilly Pulitzer tunic top (similar).  I love it... it is so comfortable.  I wore my J.Crew Sunday slim chinos and my Jack Rogers sandals.


It was windy and chilly but the boys were out playing basketball.


Tons of cousin fun!



I could not get him to sit still for a second to take any photos... best one I could get.


Boys and their cars.



We are rolling in on summer over here.


Finally! :)



Golf cart strolls with Daddy.


This has been our life lately.. finally enjoying a little bit of warmer weather.  Feeling some sunshine and finishing up some inside housework so I can spend next week working on my garden. 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...