Monday, May 2, 2016

Life Lately




Good Morning Monday.  Happy May!

OH!  My weekend did not at all go as planned.  I thought we would be super productive Saturday with t-ball, housework, yard work, laundry.... dining room renovations and packing for Matt's trip.. Instead it was super chaotic, and so UN-productive.  Thinking back, I don't even know what we did.  

However, life lately has been flying by.  My entire premise for this blog was to document life... our little life and all its avenues... so this Life Lately topic will be thrown in here and there to catch you up on what is going on... 

Maybe some day when I actually slow down, and I am that sad empty nester I can look back and see what we had going on... 


If this doesn't scream #boymom, I don't know what does.  Weekend laundry now consists of checking my boys pockets.... 




Ya.  This happened.  First cone of the season... many more to come.




Our girls are hard at work.... 




Another pair of jeans that I broke out of the "don't fit me pile"  :)







This was the sweetest FaceTime.. whispering about what to make for Mother's Day, getting tours of favorite toys... Thankful for FaceTime.





Love watching this kid play t-ball.... 







Saturday morning, meet Sunday morning.




Soon to be birthday boy!!!





Raising compassionate kiddos is a goal... & I think I am right on track.






All boy.  All day.






You need to be serious and pay attention when driving.







When your boys are hard at work.... but then one is like, I need a break.








He is having so much fun.... who could blame him for not wanting to leave.


& then you have to be that mom who stops the party....


& does the superman carry off the field....


meanwhile... the other little finds the distraction an opportunity to drink coffee....


& your husband just is laughing watching you wrangle two toddlers..... 

Yah.... my husband does that... #payback #illbeatthespanextsaturdaygamehoney



Also, head on over to Mix and Match Family's page to follow along with the "Every Day in May" challenge.... you can also check her Facebook page, as she will post the daily challenge.... the goal is to do something healthy and good for yourself, every day in May.. and she will recap each Friday.. follow along!!



Today's challenge is to write down 3 things you are thankful for....
Yesterday's was to go without coffee... One of the things I am thankful for today, is coffee....  

Happy Monday, have a great week... do great things and !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loren! I found your blog on Friday from Andrea's link up! Your weekend seemed very low-key and that's always a great weekend for me! Have a great Monday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I am so glad you stopped over, thank you!! You are right!!! low key weekends are the best! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...