Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites


Good Morning Friday-  I am ready for you.  

I am linking up with Erika from A Little Bit of Everything, Narci from Grace & Love and Andrea from momfessionals.  We are going to be talking about our favorites for this week. I am excited because we have a lot of fun stuff planned for the weekend but also a little sad because this is Matt's last weekend until the end of June.  He will be going back to work for a month and he will be missing some really fun stuff... boo!

Lets move on.

one

We have our milk delivered every Thursday right to our doorstep.  It is awesome.  I love that I don't have to think about it when I am at the market, I don't need to worry that I will forget... We drink a lot more milk than I realize.  I have 2 gallons delivered plus a quart of cream for coffee.  I know when the boys get bigger we will be drinking a lot more milk.

We can also add on items to our delivery.  Before we got chickens I would have them bring us a dozen eggs.  Sometimes I will even throw in yogurt if I run out, or deli meat.. everything is right from their farm.  They have a huge selection of meats and cheeses.  I definitely recommend looking into something like this if you have something near your town.  It is pretty awesome.


two

I talked about these sweats in What I Wore Wednesday and I needed to bring it up again today.  If I don't actually get dressed in them for the day, I throw them on when I got home... I took off my "real world clothes" and put on these to finish off my day... 


They are so comfortable, lightweight and pretty much the best pants ever.  So get them.  I got them at Target.  I love that they also have pockets & for size reference I am wearing a large.  I got them right after I had the baby and I love that they still fit me around the waist.  I like the fit through the thigh as well.  I usually am a size 26/27 in normal pants if that helps.


three

I have been using R + F for over a year... I LOVE the unblemish line.  I am 35 with teenage skin... I have scarring and hyper pigmentation spots.  I get regular facials and I am pretty good at taking care of my skin when I have breakouts... but what I am not good at is taking care of my skin when its clean, healthy and glowing.. WHAT, that doesn't make sense right... right, but I am going to change that. 

I was using the line and saw immediate results.  I loved that I didn't have any breakouts... So because I wasn't actively breaking out, I cut back and some weeks even stopped using the products... and guess what... it finally caught up to me.  I am also pretty hormonal lately so I know that doesn't help but I need to get back on the R + F wagon. I need to be diligent at washing my face in the morning and at night... plus also giving myself some mini facials at home... 


So if you are thinking of taking charge of your skin, start here.  I don't work for them, even though I have been asked several times, I just use the products and I promote my results.  Get back your skin with me.. (pssst-Erika is a consultant; so if you are interested send her an email)


four

The table came today.  I am excited because we have been eating on the kids play table for a month.  


You can see the opening behind the table where the hutch will go... we still have a ways to go but we are so much closer than we were and that is all I can ask for.


This table can extend to 104" and can seat between 12-14 people with the bench.  10-12 if you were using chairs.


So if you remember the top half of this room was a pretty green (the name escapes me right now) but we decided to go with all white and I am kinda digging it.  We still have to fix the light switch that you can see in the background and put outlet covers on... plus hang the curtains, break out the wine glasses and wine racks etc... but I am happy to just have a table.

Strangely enough, we still ate at the kids table that night....


& Evan wanted to eat with his life jacket on.... Hey, whatever it takes to get those veggies down.


The fun didn't stop at dinner.... 

(also, he wore this all day)


five

Kristin Cavallari posted about this on Instagram last week and I thought, well her skin is gorgeous so maybe I should give it a shot... 


I got it in the mail just yesterday and I already LOVE IT.. It will not make you look like Kristin C but it will give you an amazing fresh feeling after your shower.. 


Here is a word to the wise... the jar is glass... the coconut oil, is well- oily... so please be careful when you are using it... do not be like me... and let it slip out of your hands crashing onto the bathroom tile.


Also, this is great if you wanted to just use it as a rub on your hands and around your cuticles... it will make you feel so soft.. I ordered a few more of this line and I will let you know how I like them after they arrive.  

These products are safe & non toxic.  Every ingredient in the products is for a specific therapeutic reason.  They do not use fillers of any kind, meaning that almost every ingredient in the products is an "active" ingredient.  They never test on animals, which is really awesome.  All of their products have an emphasis on organic, high quality, and food-grade ingredients. 


We will be heading north for the weekend.... We are going to take our boat out for its first 2016 voyage.  Wish us luck trying to keep these two fish out of the water.. Still a little cold for mountain water... 

Have a great weekend, see you Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your milk drop-off! And I think I need those pants in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that scrub looks so good!!! And those pants super comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...