Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Favorites


Yay, it is Friday.  We have had so much rain here... it has been awful.  I am hoping for some nicer weather this weekend and it is looking like the sun is going to start shining next week.  Hoorah!

I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you our Friday Favorites.

one

We went to Target to buy diapers... you know, when you go into target and you just want to buy one thing.. and then you spend $200+  Yah, this superman cereal was part of that bill.


I will tell you... it looks like dog food.  Yes, it does ha, but it is delicious.  It was on sale for $2.50 and Evan spotted it and just HAD TO HAVE IT.... & since I can relate to that feeling I did get it... I figured I would taste it just to see what it was like and it was this delicious caramel flavor.. and OH My, was it yummy.  So, as you can imagine... I will need to buy Batman.. bc duh!


Ben Affleck :)


two

For Mother's Day Evan made me this flower pot at school.  He was so proud of it.  He was telling me all about how he put in the soil and painted the pot.  I love seeing how much effort he puts into making gifts for others.  He is so sweet!


three

OPI's over the taupe.... LOVE this color!


four

I am so excited for summer salads.  I am a HUGE fan of light, fresh, fruity salads.  My kids love any type of salad with fruit in it... currently Evan will eat the greens as well as the fruit, but Ryan is still just sticking to the fruit.. but that is Okay.. I'll take it. 


five

Saturday ladies.... I will be at the spa.  I have a full day planned.  All starting at 9am.. I will miss Evan's t-ball game and I am slightly sad about it.  I have been growing out my eyebrows because one of those appointments is a wax.... & I CAN NOT wait to get these things cleaned up.



six

Evan made me a bracelet!!!  I save these and keep them in my car, so I am excited to have such a colorful bracelet to add to my collection.



seven

I picked these up at the market this week!  so pretty.  The vase is Kate Spade.


Also, check out these other fabulous ladies for their 5 on Friday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...