Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekend Recap

When your Monday feels like a Friday you know you are in for a long week. 

We have gone from pouring rain to heavy snow in a matter of 24 hours. We are all coming down with colds. We need sun. We need summer, hurry up mother nature.

We are done with winter!
Last week.....


This unexpected storm didn't last long. Frosty was done by 2 :)

On Friday my brother sent the boys a really cool race track. Evan was so excited to open the box and I thought, awesome!!! something to do for the rest of the day. What I didn't expect was that something was me putting the track together. 


The entire time Evan was jumping up and down with excitement. He was cheering me on with comments like "I'm so proud of you mom, I knew you could do it" 

How could I not keep going?!?!


But this last piece!!! seriously, just one last piece took 10 minutes of rework. Last but not least, ready set go.... no batteries. 

Off to Target we go.

We also picked up a t-ball glove for Evan. He was super pumped.


Later in the day I brought the kids to gymnastics. We used to go a lot when I was pregnant with Ryan and Evan had a blast. Shortly after Ryan was born they closed the location in our town. We decided to try the new location a year later and it was a blast. I left with two sweaty kids.


Ryan was IN LOVE with this ball pit.


Evan never even made it to bedtime.

Saturday morning we woke up to RAIN. It was cold and raw. Yet, here we were raking the baseball fields getting them ready for spring ball. Clearly only one of us was really excited about this.



Evan wanted to take a picture of me.


At least my sneakers were proof that I was there.


Great helpers.


Sunday morning my plan was to wake up early- get ahead of the day. I failed.

We woke up to another small snow storm.


We shoveled and cleaned off the car and rushed off to church. 


We worked on making a cross with the kids hands for the church's website.
Can you see it? :)

Evan's hands weren't big enough to stretch across, so he just grabbed on.
We got home in time to play a little before it all melts.






Have a great week!

For those of you who would like to try these sheets, here is a coupon. Expires today.


Unique Code: 5OAXBGF7H4UE
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...