Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday friends! Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea to talk about my favorites.
one

I ordered these New Balance sneakers from J.Crew back in December. They were back ordered until March. I got a call in March saying that they were going to be back ordered until July. WHAAAAT?

Spring sneakers will show up while I am wearing flip flops, no thanks. However, I got an awesome surprise via UPS the other day! & I am in love. The color is salt... hurry up and grab them. They sell out fast.





two


I love ice cream. My absolute favorite is cookies and cream. I ride or die with this flavor. I never stray. However, I know that once I get back to where I want to be with my health and my weight I can't be indulging as much as I would like. I have been hearing about this Arctic Zero and thought I would give it a try. It is delicious. I will not share! 

& why would you with this calorie count.


three

I make this bread so much. My family loves it. I take it with me on play dates or whip it up for church. So easy and delicious.


Easy {2 Ingredient} Pumpkin Bread 
 1 Can Pure Pumpkin 
1 Box Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix

 Combine cake mix with pumpkin in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly {batter will be VERY thick}. Pour into baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm with {or without} butter.

four

This really isn't just a Friday favorite, it is an every day, every morning and sometimes afternoon and if you need it evening favorite. This week especially coffee is my friend.

five













I bought the boys their summer swim suits. I love snapper rock. We have been buying them since Evan was a baby. They wear so well and they last. They are UV50 and for us that is great. We are always out on the boat, or at the beach or just at the pool. I am not a fan of slathering on sunscreen and I don't need to worry as often if they are wearing these. 



six

It is racing season. That means every weekend we load up the truck, pile in the gear, pack the food and spend the day watching daddy race! & my boys love it.





Wants to be like Daddy!



Naps are hard to come by so if you want one, grab it.




Have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. oh, your boys are too cute!! And I need that mug in my life!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...