Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hi, Friday.  Welcome!

I am linking up with my favorite ladies to bring you some Friday Favorites.  This weekend is full of fun & work.  We have our dining room project going and we also have Evan's t-ball parade.  I am excited.  Hope ya'll have a great weekend and looking forward to reading your favorites.





one

My friend Tania gave me the Urban Decay NAKED3 palette and it is my favorite.  The colors are so pretty and work really well together.  You can buy it here.



two

I bought this barefoot dreams robe and it is everything the Kardashians ever said it was.  It is so soft, and cuddly.  I love it.  I bought a size 1 and this is the color dove.  I am a bathrobe wearer.  I think some people find it "old lady like" but it is all me, and I have several.  I usually have weird things in my pockets.  I also have some really gross things.  I find random small toys around the house, inside the pocket they go.  Did my kids spill random crumbs from breakfast all over the floor, inside the bathrobe pocket they go.  I wear them so frequently that they break down over time.  I caved and finally bought one that should stand the test, I will let you know in a year whether or not I lost the tie or ripped a hole, either way, this robe will get some serious use.



three

This pottery barn dining room table has been in and out of my cart about 132,394 times.  I love that it can extend to fit extra guests and it is very sturdy and the bench adds a great touch.  I hope that this will be the finishing touch to our dinging room renovation (that we started 100 years ago) I am going to be doing a post of a before/after so stay tuned.



four

I am jumping on the fiddle leaf fig tree bandwagon.


five

A new year, another pair of natives from Nordstrom.   I am getting Evan navy blue and I ordered grey for Ryan.  



six

Matt is home from work.  He was in Trinidad preparing this ship for cold stacking. 




He took this photo at 300 feet high (yikes, no thanks) 


The next time he leaves for work he will be going to a new ship.  


seven

I make cappuccino in my vitamix and it is so yummy.  I brew 1/3 cup of coffee in the keurig, dump into the vitamix, add 1/4 cup of milk, 1tbsp of white chocolate chips, and a teaspoon of vanilla.  Blend, and pour.  Some days I sprinkle a little cinnamon on the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...