Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Avocado Toast



I am not sure why I didn't start eating this sooner. I just one day decided to make it and I didn't even know it was a "thing"

& it was delicious. I had it 3x a week. I made it with just the ingredients below but come to find out - you can have avocado toast in so many different ways. Right now on my diet I am not having avocado but as soon as summer comes I can't think of a better way to start my morning, or finish my day. I heart avocado toast. & so will you. 





AVOCADO TOAST 
Serves 2 

4 slices of hearty bread 
1 avocado 
pinch of salt 
pinch of red pepper flakes
lemon for squeezing 
fresh sprouts for garnish 

Toast sliced bread in a 450° oven for about 5 minutes, or till golden brown. Slightly mash avocado onto each slice and sprinkle salt and red pepper flakes for flavor. Squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice on each slice and garnish with fresh sprouts. 

ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...