Tuesday, April 19, 2016

All Things Rose


Roses are my favorite flower!  EVER.  Proof is in my wedding cake.


I told you I loved roses.


& my bouquet, all roses....


Center pieces, red and white roses.


See, beautiful right?

We are going into that season where the flowers are starting to bloom, so lets start wearing some rose!

You need this in your life, its amazing.  I usually spray it randomly throughout the day because it just makes me happy but mostly I will spray it after I get out of the shower.  Man, this is what I should have brought me with me on that stranded island, darn!  I think it is very reasonably priced as well.  I have heard some great things about this line and I am going to start using some of the other products and I will let you know how I like them.


I remember using witch hazel back in high school, but it was nothing like this.  You can buy it here.  An added bonus is that some of the ingredients are certified organic, paraben
free, phthalate free. 


If you were to fit every single rose from my wedding in a bottle, it would smell like this.  I first was a little hesitant to use oil on my face because even at the age of 35 I still have breakouts.  However, using it at night after the shower, and just a little bit at that is all I need.  It is very silky and lightweight.  You can get it here.  


A little bit goes a long way.  Get started on your rose regime and tell me what you think.  Do you have any other rose smelling products I should try?  comment below.  

We are in preparation mode.  Matt will fly home today and he will be landing really late.  The boys won't see him until the next morning.  I can't wait to see their faces.

We are going to be doing some updates and finishing touches on our dining room renovation.  Stay tuned for a complete breakdown on the blood, sweat and tears that went into this room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...