Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What's Up Wednesday





I can't think of a better day to start my blogging adventure!

The last Wednesday of every month I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers Mix and Match Mama, Sheaffer Told Me To & The Larson Lingo.



1- what we're eating this week.... 


OK, its not that bad but I'm close. 

2- what I'm reminiscing about....

Florida! Our last trip down south was a year ago this month. We usually go every year but this year just didn't fit in our schedule. Here we are just boarding... calm before the storm. 

3- what I'm loving...

I am just realizing that this might be the best invention yet. If you ever find yourself needing to occupy your toddler- give him a snap chat filter. We are having some crazy fun with this. I am not exciting but you can follow me: LorFerruch

4- what we've been up to...
We are gearing up for some serious toddler t-ball. 

5- what I'm dreading...
So, I really really really love cleaning. I love spring cleaning the most. However, if there is one thing I dread doing. It is washing windows. I never feel as though I can get them clean enough. My goal is to try and do one room a day. OK, lets be real. One window a day. Hopefully by the end of April I have all the windows and screens done. 

6- what I'm working on...
This blog. I have so much to learn. I have been reading blogs for years. I love them. I feel inspired every morning after reading... so I figure I would give it a shot. I hope that some day I look back on this first post and laugh, and reflect on how far I've come.

7- what I'm excited about...

SPRING CLEANING! Every year I am so motivated. I get that spring fever like no other. Windows start opening, flowers start blooming... I purge, scrub, & shine everything in my house. My kids closet will get a makeover... and my to do list is long and I love every minute of it... I started a list a while back and keep adding to it. 

8- what I'm watching/reading...

I am watching this for the 2nd time. I think it is even crazier the second time around. I am only re-watching it because Matt did not see it. I don't think he is as interested as I was... I think we are skipping the last 3 episodes. However, I am really excited to start watching this..


9- what I'm listening to...
The news, Evan and Ryan are fighting and the dogs are eating. 

10- what I'm wearing...
I don't even think I should answer this. This being my first introduction to the blogging world. I will just say that my sweatshirt is covered in boogers and my pants are covered in dog hair and slobber 

11-what I'm doing this weekend...
Other than church Sunday morning, not a whole lot. 

12- what I'm looking forward to next month...
Matt will be home from the ship and we will be entering warmer weather! YES, can't wait. We also will be getting the boat ready for some summer fun. Evan will start T-ball and Ryan is starting swim lessons... all in all we have a lot planned for the next month.

13- what else is new...
Hmm, what else is new. I am starting a blog. I am starting a high protein diet & I am going to start working out again. 

I wanted to write more, introduce myself a bit... show you some more pictures... SO much to say, so little time. Ryan just flushed his toothbrush down the toilet, Newman just ripped into the trash, my son's lunch will not make itself and I need to get him to school. 

I hope that I get the hang of this, and I hope that you follow along! More to come :)

Happy Hump Day




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...